This past week, I almost finished four quilt projects. Binding always gets in the way of truly finishing a quilt. I almost knocked out four quilts this past weekend with my HST (half square triangle) quilt, the A to Z wall hanging, and the dinosaur quilt.
Here is a collage of the various projects in the works:
From left to right, top to bottom…
- Project Binding! As the pile keeps growing, I am sure that I may need to resort to machine binding.
- Little Jimmy watched as I made 18 burp cloths for the NICU. He will be dropping them off next week. I added labels to the burp cloths, so stay tuned the step-by-step that I used.
- Wall hangings for Little Jimmy’s room are still waiting for hangers.
- I am still very excited to give the Twister Quilt as a delayed Christmas present. This probably should be at the top of my list, but somehow I haven’t had a chance to work on it!
- …and more binding! Here is a table runner that is waiting for some hand binding.
- Jimmy’s quilt from my mom is still in my machine. With the dense quilting, it is really taking some time to finish.
- Here is my scrap project from a recent Philly Modern Quilt Guild swap I am using a quilt as you go method..
- Jimmy’s actual crib quilt is waiting for some attention.
- Oh, and my Lone Star quilt. I am working on a Lone Star Quilt. It is amazing and I am in awe every time I work on it!
Lee from Freshly Pieced Blog is hosting the Work-In-Progress Wednesday Link-Up. Check out the WIP’s for this week!