Although I didn’t complete any projects this week, I made progress with many of my quilts — including lots of fabric to finish some of my WIP’s.
- 2011 Bloggers; Block-A-Palooza Quilt Along — Check out my Blocks: One, Two, and Three
- New York Beauty Squares — Completed another Flying Geese Curve
- Hexagon Quilt — Found the perfect Border Fabric
- Pinwheel Party — Found more background fabric for a pieced backing.
- Sliced Coin Quilt Along — Completed cutting. Come back tomorrow to see my layout progress.
- Underground Railroad — Bought additional fabric for the backing.
- Jelly Roll Quilt Along — Printed instructions for the remaining blocks. Does that count as progress?
Here is a collage of my projects this week:
Click on the link below to explore this week’s Work-In-Progress Wednesday Link-Up.